Sunday, August 21, 2011

Kesha

Hi! My laptop still works very slow and I,m afraid it will be the same until September... It,s getting annoying!
It took me about 20 minuts to upload this image, I guess, no one wants to wait for so long! 

This kitty is very playful, just believe me, the photo doesn,t show how lovely she really is. As soon as possible I,ll upload other pics and you,ll see!
She had a collar where her name was written: Kesha.

Kesha

P.S.
I wanted to thank all of you for following my blog and for your comments! You make my day! Thank you! 

Vera

2 comments:

  1. Looks like she has wonderfully soft fur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cats so much. You have a great camera. So jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)