Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Kate

Today I had a photoshoot with Kate. Actually, her name is Ekaterina but it,s too long for the English language, so, let,s call her Kate. I was so excited because I had never seen her in real life before! She is really very lovely! We were walking about an hour talking about my school ( You know what, she is going to be my classmate!).
Then it started raining and I had to go home just because I always forget my umbrella! I always do! 
Anyhow, when I came home, the storm began. I guess an umbrella wouldn,t help me if I was outside!

Here,s one of the photos I,ve taken today:


Vera

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping by at my blog. You are so young yet you take amazing photos. You will go far with your photography.

    You can follow me at www.facebook.com/ArtsyBelleImages. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your comment is really inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you sweetie!
    i follow you back!
    zizi
    www.zizibloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely young girl ... you do some amazing things with your photography.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this picture! Kate is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)