Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hi! I’m finally back to St. Petersburg and I can’t say that I missed this city. I got used to living in the countryside. In the countryside you feel like you are the part of nature, you can walk and talk to the trees and no one will say you are crazy. You can wear whatever you want and no one cares. I will miss my countryside days… I will miss getting up early and having breakfast browsing lovely blogs, I will miss walking with my dog in the fields, walking with a camera looking for cats… You know, I never see cats here in the city! How can life be possible without taking photos of kitties???
By the way, my dog is still in the countryside with my granny and I miss him even much than anything else! You might be wondering, how can it be possible for a person to love both cats and dog: yes, it,s possible! I love love love them all! Lovely creatures! I just hope, I,ll spend some weekends in the countryside next month!

Not to be very boring I uploaded finally some other pics of Kesha! Brrr... It took so much time! Now you can see how really cute and playful this kitty is!





P.S.
Today I have a photoshoot with one lovely girl and the most exciting thing is that I,ve never seen her in real life before! It,s gonna be a very interesting day!

Vera

10 comments:

  1. Love your blog!

    Follow me if you like my blog and let me know it!I'll follow you back. :)
    zizi
    www.zizibloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing cat photos! All the photos on your blog are great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing! this is really great photography!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting us at Fuzzy Tales.

    Your photography is absolutely wonderful. You're very talented--are you hoping to become a professional photographer as a career?

    -Nicki, Derry and the human, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for lovely comments!

    Fuzzy Tales, maybe, who knows :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww... Great shots you have there! Kesha is really cute and photogenic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know exactly what you mean about living in the countryside! I had never tried it before when suddently my boyfriend and I decided to leave our tiny apartment the capital city of Sweden for an old yellow house way out in the middle of nowhere. It has truly changed my life in every single way! Now I can't imagine being away from my house, my jungle-like garden, my darling dearest kitties, the stillness, the isolation, the beauty of nature.

    Haha, I love both cats and dogs, too! I love ALL animals... at least the ones who are fuzzy and cuddly. Snakes aren't my favorite, if you know what I mean.

    Have a great time back in S:t Petersburg - and your cat photos are AMAZING! You are soooo talented!

    Love,
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing photos!
    What a beautiful cat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Annika, thank you for your comment! I was really so surprised! ;)

    I wish I could live in the countryside not only in summer, you,re so lucky and your kitties are truly adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)