Tuesday, August 16, 2011

floral evening

floral

floral





Hello, my dear readers!
The weather was not so fine past few days and I didn,t take any cat photos. Being frustrated I told my mom how unfair the world was, I mean: poor little Vera cannot find any cats in the countryside! To improve my mood we went in the fields and took these photos.

What I wanted to tell you: THIS DRESS!
It,s such a great dress!
My granny used to wear it when she was very young and that,s what i love about it.

Guys, I,m really very sorry that I don,t have any good photos for you, let,s call it my little "creative crisis" :)

Enjoy last days of Summer!
Vera


6 comments:

  1. nice dress!!! it's ok..we all have creative crisis occasionally..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    I hate it! I feel myself so miserable! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with City Girl. I often have the creative crisis. :D Thanks for following and commenting on my blog! :) 5 and 6 are my favorites. awesome!
    Laura*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful dress and great location :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)