Monday, August 22, 2011

Die Stadt, zu der mein Herz gehoert.


Hi!
I still can,t upload any images and I decided it would be nice to post this video from Wiesbaden.
Wiesbaden... You can,t even imagine how much I miss this place! There is smth special, magical about this town! I feel like I can be myself only there.
Guys, do you have such places in the world?

Every time I see this video I become sad and melancholic... Well, I,m pretty sure, that,s because of the music by Yann Tiersen! His music makes me almost cry!

Have a nice day!
Vera

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful video!! so many water fountains!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cooleo! :) Looks really neat!
    -Gabrielle from www.projectpaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)