Saturday, August 13, 2011

Darya









Hi!
Last two days were rainy and it is still raining now. It even seems that Autumn has already come. But it,s our cold August. Wow. Great. Summer.
I got up at 8 am. Smth happened to me this Summer. Usually I sleep till 11.
But I can say say that getting up early has obvious advantage: I have more time for taking photos!  Today I went to fields and got wet to the skin :)

On Thursday I took photos of my aunt Darya, Talking about my aunt I have to mention that actually I have two aunts and they are twins. You could see one of them already if you are following me.
This time I wanted to create smth extremely russian. My aunt Darya is the best model for this photoshoot, she is a real russian girl. She is beautiful and shy. 

I know, I have so much to learn about shooting portraits! I see how imperfect they are, every shot teaches me smth. Please, comment on these portraits, I want to know, what,s on your mind! :)

Big Love,
Vera
xx

10 comments:

  1. these pictures are so pretty! love how natural they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the different poses and the light in the 4th one down. She is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. красивые фотографии!))
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! I appreciate all your comments so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure what a 'real Russian girl' should look like but you captured her expressive face very nicely !

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think they are lovely portraits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Leslie!
    And Rick, for all your comments! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)