Monday, August 29, 2011

All dreams come true...



My darling mom! ( Practiсally all photos of me on this blog are taken by my mom!) 



And me, with my favorite cup from Ikea ;)


Hi, darlings!
Here are other photos which I took in May using a film camera! I didn,t know that my film camera creats such a great bokeh!

And I have to tell you that I,m leaving St. Petersburg today! I,ll spend the whole week in Greece! Ahhh, so exciting! I can,t wait! I was dreaming about visiting Greece for so long! 
Actually, the school begins in two days already... I know, I know, don,t tell me that I,m such a lazy girl just because I,m going to miss some days of school! I need some rest and relax before that crazy school life!

I,ll miss you all, guys, and my blog!

Love,
Vera


12 comments:

  1. Great shots! Film cameras are still able to produce brilliant photos aren't they! Anyway, hope you enjoy your time in Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in Greece! I basically only use film, I love it. The pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shawn, yes, they are really amazing!
    And thank you!

    Thank you, Blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ouaou!!!
    welcome to my country!
    are you gonna stay in Athens or you will visit some beautiful island?
    I wish you a very good time! i know you will love it!
    kiss
    zizi
    www.zizibloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I,m going to stay not far from Kalandra)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these photos are gorgeous!! :)

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and your Mom each take some fine photos. Have a great time on holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. предпоследняя нравится.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos, I love them all <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful photos. dreams sometimes do come true :) xx opinionslave
    / twitter: @opinionslave

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those pictures are really nice, I like shooting with film camera..It's a nice experience. Enjoy your time in Greece..And thanks for the nice comments on my blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)