Sunday, July 17, 2011

tired mother cat





This lovely mother cat lives not far from our country house. Her name is Liza but I,m sure she forgot it already as she is a street cat. We feed her and I can say that she has no problems with food, but sometimes she eats butterflies! :) Yes, lovely sweet cat! Every year she gives birth to kittens. Oh, they are soooo sweet and playful! But they are so wild! I hope next week they won,t hide from me :) I,ve done only some shots of this exhausted mother cat... Next time you,ll see her small kitties! :)

3 comments:

  1. I like your blog so much!
    Follow me please

    http://melissasglamourworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not into cats but she is soo cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)