Sunday, July 24, 2011

hypnotized




For today I have smth special. Not that fluffy lovely kitties that I meet every day on the street, but real hungry street cats that live near... near the scrapyard! Street cats that have no food, no owners, no cosy home to sleep...
I was walking as usual with a camera looking for smth interesting to take shots of. Oh, ok, I was looking for cats ;) I met two lovely kitties and took some boring shots. Then I remembered that last year I wanted to capture dogs near the scrapyard and thought: "Ok, I,m a little bit afraid of street dogs but why not to shoot cats there?" And I went to the nearest scrapyard and that,s what I saw: many many cats. They all were trying to run away or hide from me, I,ve never thought that cats can be so wild! First I was shocked by the atmosphere, it,s awful to live there!
I,ve taken shots of this mother cat and her kitten. You know, cats are afraid of me but it looks like they are hypnotized by my camera, they do not run away, they sit and look at me with their crazy eyes. Look, how much is in that eyes of a homeless cat!
Take care of your kitties and have a nice day!

5 comments:

  1. Aww, those cats are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some cute cats. I love your blog!!! Ill follow. please follow back? =)
    I just started my blog, and Id like appreciate if you stop by sometimes to check it out.
    xoxo, thank youu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mama cat looks tough and ready to protect her kitten! Beautiful cat--love the markings on the face.
    I have found that cats don't mind the camera either. Perhaps they think you have something to feed them or they figure your hands are busy, so you can't hurt them?
    Thanks for stopping by and inviting me to your blog. I love cats, so enjoyed looking at these pics. I feel sad for the wild ones though--no one to care for them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)