Friday, June 10, 2011

winter blue and my "company"

Hi) For today I have one more video. Hope, you,ll enjoy watching it. Why "Utkin Pictures"? It,s just because when I was making my first film (haha, 1 minute is already a film? But I just cannot make it longer because of my computer) i had to create the name of my "company". Yep, my company consists of me, my camera and my laptop, ok? ;) So, the name had to be given and I had just nooo ideas....pfff... That,s why "Utkin Pictures". It has become a tradition to create that slide with " Utkin Pictures presents"... Now I,m thinking over the new name for me and my camera. Ok, and for my laptop which works sooooo slow!
Big hugs,
Vera
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)