Monday, June 6, 2011

cat,s story

DSC05355 by withmiracle
DSC05355, a photo by withmiracle on Flickr.

This picture was taken last year but I,m going to tell you smth about the project this photo is devoted to.
Last year I called my photo project "cat,s story", so, let it be so. The idea was to take pictures of all kinds of cats and mostly of homeless cats to show how important it is to take care of them, to show that they are in many ways like people. When you see photos of all that injured animals you always ask yourself if you can do smth to change the situation.
I,m going to continue "cat,s story" this summer. Usually I try to show how beautiful our world is but in this case I want to draw your attention to the fact that it,s not always so, we can destroy our nature, please, think about it...

Vera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)